Got a question for a Gubernatorial candidate ?? Submit it to the Fourth Corner. Please see rules and link at the bottom of this page.
The Fourth Corner and Common Threads Northwest are proud to bring the public a debate/forum between 4 Republican Candidates for Governor.
This Debate will be brought to you virtually and safely and will not have a live audience. All Four Candidates listed will be present as will the moderators and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
This debate occurs 29 Days before ballots are mailed on July 18th for the August 4th Primary Election
Guidelines for Debate Points/Questions to be considered in the debate:
1. It must be turned in by Sunday the 14th of June
2. send the email to email@example.com.
3. It must be able to be addressed to all four candidates not just one.
4. It must be current and include one of the following general areas.
a. Economics/COVID/small business etc.
e. Government/Regulatory Reform.
5. It must be clear concise(short); not a speech and not have to be explained or expanded.