This Primary election as of Friday August 2nd is at 18.6% turnout. This is 27,343 votes out of 147,218 registered voters.
REMEMBER you can register to vote; or change your address up until 8:00PM on election night at the County Courthouse 311 Grand Avenue #103 Bellingham.
ALSO if you have not yet turned in or mailed in your ballot by Monday; it is recommended that you use a Ballot Box location to make certain it gets to the Election office on time.
Please vote this is an important election if you have any final questions you can contact the Whatcom County Elections office at 360-778-5102. If you still need to make a decision on a particular race you can go to the Whatcom County Democratic or Republican party web sites for their choices.
Ballot Drop Box locations have also increased over the years and there are now 18 Drop Boxes listed below.
- Acme Elementary. 5200 Turkington Rd.
- Blaine Library. 610 3rd St.
- Birch Bay (North Whatcom Fire & Rescue). 4581 Birch Bay-Lynden Rd.
- Custer Elementary. 7660 Custer School Rd.
- Courthouse South Parking Lot. 201 Grand Ave.
- Deming Library. 5044 Mt. Baker Hwy.
- Everson WECU. 106 E Main St.
- Ferndale City Hall. 2095 Main St.
- Lummi Nation Admin Building. 2665 Kwina Rd.
- Lynden Library. 216 4th St.
- Meridian (Laurel Grange). 6172 Guide Meridian
- Kendall (North Fork Community Library). 7506 Kendall Rd.
- Point Roberts Marketplace (8am-10pm). 480 Tyee Dr.
- Sehome Haggens. 210 36th St., Haggen Sehome Village, NE Corner of Parking Lot
- Sudden Valley. Sudden Valley Security Turnaround, Gate One
- Sumas 534 Railroad Ave.
- Whatcom Community College. 237 W Kellogg Rd.
- WWU, on campus outside Wade King Student Recreation Center. 1880 Bill McDonald Pkwy.